Sunday, August 18, 2013

Time flies.

I realize it's been over 4 years since the last entry and quite a bit has changed. We had a baby in March of 2010 and my life has become all about being a mom. Having a kid is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's smart, funny, goofy, thoughtful... amazing. I really lucked out with how great this kid is. Two years ago, we bought a condo in a suburb of Portland and a little over a year ago, I was laid off from my job of four years. I've been home with my son since then and can't believe how fast time flies by.
I went back and reread this whole blog from the beginning between yesterday and today. There's some funny stuff and some sad stuff and some stuff I'd forgotten about that made me a bit nostalgic. I'm going to try to pick this writing thing back up and see how it goes.

No comments: