Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Representing

I've spent the morning with a guy here from our corporate office in Chicago explaining our parking issues and how things work at this property. We're hoping some of the issues can be resolved with his help and that he'll be able to make some changes that will positively impact both our income and customer satisfaction. The fact that I was asked by my boss to make myself available to him for any questions and touring the property says that 1.) she wasn't in the mood to represent the property herself because she's been dealing with parking issues for years, and 2.) she trusts me to represent both her and our property well. Turns out I'm good at that sort of thing...the guy from Chicago told her to keep me around and that I was very helpful and knowledgeable. The 8.5 hours of slaving over spreadsheets, researching our database and compiling information yesterday seems to have paid off. Nice.

No comments: