Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's weird not having much to say...

I have been so removed from writing that I'm grasping for something of substance to put down here. I feel like I'm second guessing everything I would write as not interesting or not important enough to document... I guess I'm so used to communicating face-to-face about anything of importance to me that it's hard to get back into my own head and let out the inner monologue. I have full, lengthy conversations in my head all the time so it should be easy to translate that to print but everytime I look at the blank page, my mind reflects what I'm looking at and I can't seem to focus on a stream of thought. I'd like to be witty and full of insight about life and being married and having a dog...I'm sure that will come out in time. Until then, I'm going to try to have some adventures that will be fun to write about. Like in the old days... :)

No comments: