Friday, August 02, 2002

Can I bring my rubber ducky?

Ok, you know that lazy river ride they have at pretty much every water slide park in the US? The one where you stick your butt in the hole of a monster truck tire inner tube and float around the entire park on a slow moving current while you fry your brain in the blazing sun and go home completely dehydrated with a headache? Yeah, so I'm going river rafting tomorrow and I'm betting it'll be nothing at all like that. I've never been rafting before and all I've been told so far is to expect to be soaked. Sweet.

Went to dinner with the family yesterday for my sister's last night in town at this asian place called Bamboo. If you're into sushi, I highly recommend the Guido roll (avocado, cream cheese, pinenuts and garlic) and the Inari (instead of just rice and sesame seeds in the tofu pocket, they top it with radish stems, pickled radish, stewed tomato and a piece of shitaki mushroom). If you're not into sushi, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't speak to you anymore...

No comments: