Thursday, January 06, 2005

There Are Worse Things Than Being Temporarily Broke If You Have Company.

Under normal cash flow circumstances, I get out a few times a week either to restaurants, the bar, the movies or some other form of entertainment that eats away at the money in my pocket like pirhannas to a cow. Currently, I'm broke. In fact, I'm broker than broke: I actually owe myself money when I get paid next Wednesday. Oi. All that really means is that I have to find ways to entertain myself that don't cost anything. Like Yahtzee. I loves me some Yahtzee. And I'll be watching movies I've already seen a bazillion times. I'm sure there are games to be made out of quoting these films. Oh, and everyone knows the cheapest food on the planet is ramen, so it's soup and noodles for me for the next week. My boy is broke for awhile too, so at least I won't be alone in my quest for free entertainment. Now that the holidays are over, I think it'll be nice to stay in for a little awhile and relax anyway. This no money thing could turn out to be a blessing in disguise...

No comments: