Monday, January 24, 2005

Where's The Magic Money Tree When You Need It?

I wonder if sending out a mass e-mail, like one of those "forward this on to all of your friends" type of dealie, requesting that anyone who feels so inclined should donate their loose change to me via my Pay Pal account would actually work... that would be sweet if it did.

Spent a big chunk of Sunday cleaning: scrubbed out the microwave, did all the dishes and put them away, vacuumed the living room, kitchen and bathroom rugs and couches, did a bunch of laundry and made my bed. I was jacked up on caffeine and it took my mind off of being broke. If only I got an allowance for doing my chores like in the old days, I'd be rich right now.

Went to the BR on Saturday night and took a bunch of pictures of people giving me the finger. Even got one of T flipping me the double bird and she never does that. When you scroll through them on the camera's viewer, it's pretty funny.

No comments: