Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Feels Like A Made-For-TV Movie...

Ok, check it:

1.) M got his unemployment (finally!) and has been treating me to everything for the last four days. So sweet!

2.) I may or may not have a job here at some point in the next 4-6 months because the company has put the property on the market. They'll give me a staying bonus and severance package if I stay until it sells and they can't place me elsewhere within the company and the buyer doesn't offer me a job. I'm interested to see how this all pans out.

3.) M is seriously looking into the Army as a career option. Life as we know it would end if he signs up. I am not thrilled.

4.) We're still staying at Hotel Jensen and it's really nice. There's been talk of moving in together and more, but I can't take it too seriously because of all the Army talk. I don't know if I'm ready for all of this.

5.) I'll be at the bar tomorrow night and since I haven't seen some of you in awhile, I'd love it if you came out.

6.) My birthday is just a few weeks away and I'm hoping to take a little 3-4 day trip somewhere fun next month. Vegas or Disneyland are possibilities...still trying to work out the timing, how much I can afford, etc.

7.) My brain is going a mile a minute and it's freaking me out.

No comments: