Monday, February 14, 2005

Pook, Pook, Pook.

Fun weekend... stayed home Friday night, made dinner and watched tv. Went shopping with my boy Saturday and then met up w/ T & D for dinner at Navarro and pool and singing at the bar after. Yesterday I woke up to the smell of french toast and bacon - M had gone to the store and gotten movies, bought me a vanilla latte (my favorite) and pepper bacon, come home to cook and served breakfast in bed! Happy Valentine's Day to me! We went shopping again after the movies, grabbed dinner while we were out, then came back to drink raspberry champagne and watch Bitter Moon (weird movie). I loved the whole weekend.

Today, we went to look at an apartment during my lunch break. Super cool place over in NW w/ hardwood floors and lots of light. We took an application so now we have to figure out how to make this work in the next few weeks. How exciting!

No comments: