Wednesday, March 09, 2005

So Much To Do, So Little Motivation...

Moving day is exactly one week away. We can pick up keys this week but can't start moving in until the 15th and I have to work Monday and Tuesday so the major moving of my stuff won't happen until we have the U-Haul on Wednesday... and I haven't done squat about packing or selling anything. I know Lara wants the purple futon couch and the entertainment unit so if Dex and Taryn actually want some of my bookshelves, I'll only have my bed to deal with selling. The new landlord has decided NOT to resurface the bathtub, which kills me, but offered to credit us $100 towards rent if we have it done on our own, which I'm seriously considering. We'll have to see what CLR can do for the rust stain and the bottom before I'll even step foot in it. If that doesn't help, it's getting resurfaced, dammit.

I'm already tired just thinking about next week. Hopefully, we'll get out to the beach on one of my days off so I won't feel like I took off time from work to do nothing but work.

No comments: