Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Oh, How We Shopped...

$1200 of super fantastic furniture from the glorious shopping mecca that is IKEA got crammed into a rented Toyota Matrix on Saturday evening. The furniture cramming was followed by a stop in Tacoma for grub at Hooters. They didn't have the black Hooters tank top in stock, so I didn't get anything there other than a yummy grilled cheese sandwich and curly fries. I heard the hot wings were delicious.

Sunday, after a few moments of panic and indecision, I chopped my hair and now have a very different 'do. The folks at work yesterday morning asked if I'd gone to the Oscars last night because they think I look glamourous. I'm still adjusting but even if I never get used to it, it's just hair and it'll grow back quickly. It suits the dress I'm wearing for my birthday festivities on Wednesday night so that's something. If you don't already know, come to the Boiler Room Wednesday night around 9ish in a fancy vintage outfit and help me celebrate the official leap into my 30's (good lord, I'll be 31...oi). My actual birthday is Thursday but I'm starting the party a day early. Be prepared for karaoke rock blocks galore...

No comments: