Monday, October 11, 2004

"...wouldn't have guessed you were older than 23..."

I had a great weekend. Friday night: out with the cool kids and breakfast at the 24 Hour Hotcake House on Powell. Trip drove Laura home naked. Nice. Saturday night: out with the other cool kids to see CAC at the Tonic and then to the BR where I surprised myself by asking an acquaintance to the cocktail party this coming Sunday. Go me! Follow that up with a stranger asking me if I was a PSU student. Sweet! Sunday night: out with the regulars (also cool) and singing songs I don't normally do... I should just start taking requests all the time and see what happens. Saturday and Sunday days: shopping, having lunch with friends and getting my hairs cut. The shopping was kind of a bust, but the haircutting made up for it a little.

Tonight, I sleep.

No comments: