Monday, October 25, 2004

Yes, I Voted...No, I Don't Want To Talk About Politics.

The weekend was spent mostly in my bed, sleeping until I couldn't sleep anymore and then in desperate need of a nap a few hours later... For the first time in months, I didn't go out Friday or Saturday night and, strangely, I don't feel like I missed a thing nor do I feel like I was missed. Sunday night, I felt great and was happy to be among friends (even got a compliment from the king of nothing nice to say), but today I'm back to not wanting to do anything but sleep. The seasons are changing and I'm going into hibernation mode with a vengence. Blankets and pillows and pjs, oh my.

In other news....wait, there is no other news. Nothing worth mentioning is happening in the romance department and work is the same old shit, different day. Meh.

No comments: