Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I Probably Shouldn't Like This Stuff, But Whatever.

1. The band Switchfoot. I love their song "Dare You To Move" so much that I went and bought the album the other day. I pretty much like the whole thing.

2. The tv show Charmed. Alyssa Milano is hot. Yeah, it's cheezy and ridiculous, but so was Buffy and I loved that too, so shut it.

3. Yukon Jack, straight. It's straight from the Devil, but I love the warm fuzzy feeling that comes immediately after you take a shot. I've lately been ordering snakebites (Yukon and lime juice) and they're just peachy for sipping.

4. The movie Barbarella. Jane Fonda was apparently a lot more fun before she became a stuffy activist (can you say hot in those space outfits?!) and without this film, Duran Duran would have had to pick some lame name like Simon and the Taylors.

5. Hot Topic. I'm not ashamed. I love that place. The mall will never be cool, but the Nintendo wrist bands Brad has been sporting are sweet.

No comments: