Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I Blame Billy Corgan.

Yes, I live in the apartments above Powell's on Hawthorne and yes, Billy Corgan was there signing copies of his book last night. I saw him, but didn't stop to get his autograph or chat or take a photo. In fact, I was a little annoyed by his presence. He caused a line of people that stretched down the street and around the corner to block the door my building and when I tried to go in and out, they looked at me like I was the one annoying them!. There were enough people milling around that I ended up getting totally rained on while I waited for my bus. People are frickin' rude.

Anyway, when I found out who all the people were willing to brave the rain for, I started calling everyone who might give a crap that he was there. Yes, everyone includes that one guy I wasn't going to call. Guh. Damn you, Billy Corgan. Damn you.

No comments: