Thursday, July 11, 2002

Don't look at me, I'm hideous

A little bit of advice: don't EVER try to catch a softball in your mouth. It doesn't work and you'll end up looking like a plastic surgery case gone wrong. What's that you say? Why didn't I catch the ball in a mitt? Good question. I still have no idea what exactly happened except that I was blinded by the sun and the next thing I knew I was dripping blood. NOT pretty. Strangely enough, I'm wanting to have pictures taken while I still look like a circus freak.... just to remind me later not to even think about getting collagen lip injections. Wish I had taken a picture yesterday before I cleaned my mouth up and put the bags of frozen peas and corn on my face to take the swelling down. Then I could have told people I was a street fighter and while I may have looked bad, you should have seen the other guy...

No comments: