Monday, July 15, 2002

Jimmy broke my heart

I'm so in love with the new Jimmy Eat World album. I got it yesterday and it kicks serious pop ass. Plus, Rachel Haden from That Dog did guest vocals on a few of the tracks. Aw yeah. If you know what's good for you, you'll go out and get it right now. No, seriously, don't just sit there...go! Alright, you can finish reading this, but then you need to get off your sorry butt and hightail it to the nearest music store. If you're lucky enough to live in or near a city where they're stopping on their current tour, go see the show, work your mojo to get backstage, and tell them Nina sends her love. xo

Went to Sam Bond's Garage last night with Chris, Jen and Nick to see this jug band (there's no jug player, so I'm not sure if they should really be called a jug band, but whatever) I've seen around town a few times. Good stuff... however, they have a Deliverance kinda look going on, so while I'm normally into musicians, I'm gonna have to pass on these guys. Got home just after 2am, so I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep. I'd like to say I'm good to go today and ready to head out and fire it up again tonight, but the truth is...I need a nap. And a shower.

In other news, my fat lip is mostly gone. Vioxx is my new friend.

No comments: