Thursday, March 04, 2004

About Last Night

So many things I want to say about last night...but, in the interest of time, I'll save the unkind words for later and just mention the good stuff first. The dress was good, the presents were great, and I was happy to have my family there. My sister cracked me up all night and near the end of the evening, we finally got her up to sing with me. The cherry crunch my mom made went over really well with the party people and there was even some left over for me to have later today. All in all, it was a good birthday.

If I could have changed one thing about last night it would be that D would have just come over and said hi and sat with us, at least for a little while. I didn't know that when he took away the non-relationship, he'd also take away the friendship. I'm so tired of being unsure how to act or what to say or not say. I just want my friend back. If that's not going to happen, then I need to stop going to the bar because this is making me sick.

No comments: