Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Flashback

I had a dream last night that I was making out with Christian Slater. You'd think that would be cool but it was weird. My sister kept barging in because we were still sharing a hotel room, but we weren't anywhere familiar. I think the dream had something to do with the fact that we saw him walking down the street pushing his kid in a stroller the first day we were in London. I found out he's there doing a show (Jack Nicholson's role in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) after we saw him on the street and then my dad went to see it and said it was great. The second day we were there, we went to Harrod's and my dad shook hands with Mohammed Al-Fayed, the owner (and father of Dodi Al-Fayed who died in the car crash with Princess Diana), who happened to be touring the store that day with the press following him around and a huge entourage.

Not that you asked.

No comments: