Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Get Me The Hell Out Of Here.

Got plenty of sleep but my mind is already in London and I'm feeling kinda peckish. I only have a few things to get wrapped up here before I leave so that's a good feeling. But my patience with things here is short and I think that's half a product of short-timers and half a product of being sick of everyone whining all the time. People make their own paths. If you've made decisions that have an outcome you don't like, do something to change your situation. Don't just bitch about it and expect everyone to sympathize. Frankly, I'm sick of being sympathetic to people who expect things to magically get better for them without changing their approach to life.

Ok, I'm done ranting. For now.

2 comments:

phidelt312 said...

Good stuff. I agree, as cliche as it sounds, we make our own reality. And I don't know if it's soap operas or what, but a lot of people do just expect life to be some fairy tale. Have fun in London, and remember to LOOK RIGHT when you cross the street! Those limeys almost ran me down!

David

ninazero said...

This will be my third trip, so I'm ready! :)