Monday, July 12, 2004

Blah.

The weekend was mildly depressing. When there's something on my mind, no matter what else I end up doing with other people or how much fun it is, I can't seem to shake the thoughts tapping at my brain, trying to distract me and pulling my mood down. I spent yesterday unshowered, dressed in the same clothes I'd worn the day before, laying on my bed, watching three movies and napping for a couple hours. That's what happens to me when I'm in a funk. I just stop caring about everything. Got a phone call around 8ish saying I should come down and sing with the girls, so I rolled out of bed, washed my hair, put on clean clothes and headed downtown. It took me awhile to feel like I was actually awake once I got there and I felt tired again by about 11. I slept like dead and today I still feel blah. I hate feeling this way. When I'm like this, if someone were to hug me and tell me everything is going to be ok, I don't think I'd believe them.

No comments: