Sunday, September 21, 2003

Fast Forward to Friday

While I'm still "cleaning the guest room," I feel much better today. Shauna and I both slept in, which for me meant 11 hours of sleep since I stayed in last night and watched my all time favorite movie (What A Way To Go) and ordered in pizza and Vanilla Pepsi. Once we were both up and ready to go, we headed over to Dot's for lunch and then met up with Nicole and Jenny at Cap'n Ankeny's for drinks. It's still sunny so we were sitting at a table outside and when it finally got too hot, we decided to go look for Halloween costumes (or at least go try on wigs and masks). Unfortunately, we decided too late because by the time we to back to our house to call around and see where we should go first, we would only have had 1/2 hour to get there and look around so we said screw it. Owen showed up and chatted for a bit, Nicole and Jenny took off and then so did Owen so Shauna and I headed over to Blockbuster to take back the 4 movies I'd already watched and get two more to watch tonight. I'd already seen Identity and loved it and Shauna had already seen Anger Management and liked it enough to watch it again, so we got both and a crapload of candy. I think I'm crashing from the sugar high right now because I'm zonked and it's only 10:15pm. Anyway, I know I said I was going to stay in more from now on, but I've already got plans to go to karaoke on Wednesday night, a hockey game at the Rose Garden on Thursday night and a party at Jason's house on Friday night. D'oh. I'm already looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday and it's not even Monday yet.

No comments: