Wednesday, September 10, 2003

That Was Just Wrong.

On my way home from work yesterday, I saw a line that had stretched around the block starting at the Aladdin Theater. Thinking there must be some cool band playing last night, I scanned the marquee to see who was drawing such a big crowd. Sad but true, it was Hanson. Freakin’ Hanson. Can you believe it? No? Me either. Sick and wrong. The worst part was that a bunch of the kids outside were wearing Suicidal Tendencies, Dropkick Murphys, Rage Against The Machine etc. hoodies and t-shirts. Oh the shame. The guys in those bands wouldn’t even bother kicking Hanson’s collective ass because it would be too easy. Anyway, I got home and fully intended to do laundry and go to bed early, but I sat down and then next thing I knew I was watching a movie. It’s called May and it was bad. It was really, really bad. Words can’t express how bad it was. Consider yourself lucky if you haven’t wasted two hours of your life watching this heinous piece of crap, waste of film, theatrical monstrosity. I’m actually ashamed that I watched the whole thing and didn’t just turn it off when I realized how awful it was (right around the part where a guy brings his dog’s gangrene-ridden leg into the vet clinic where May works and asks if she can just sew it back on). Guh.

No comments: