Friday, January 23, 2004

Movin' On Up

Well, it's pretty much done except for signing the paperwork and the actual moving of stuff. I'll be living in the heart of the Hawthorne district above a pizza place and a little boutique, across the street from the Bagdad Theater. How rad is that? I'm excited, but not looking forward to packing everything up and trucking it over the the new place next weekend. My folks are going to come up and help me pack, so that'll make things easier, but there's no elevator in the new place and the stairs are going to break my will to live. Ah well, that's the price I'm willing to pay for a cool place in a cool location. Actually, $595 is the price I'm willing to pay, but that's damn cheap.

This weekend will be spent doing laundry and getting things somewhat organized before my folks come up. I want this move to be as easy as possible. Also, there will be a little bit of new apartment celebrating this weekend, so if you're reading this and you're in the area, come on down to the Boiler Room and buy me a drink. Woo!

No comments: