Saturday, May 08, 2004

I Do Not Feel Pretty....Therefore I will Shop.

Go ahead, tell me I have a problem. One's self image should not be improved by the purchase of superficialities. But, dammit, I know I'll feel better if I go across the street to Naked City and get a t-shirt or two! Logic and emotion clash once again.

I was tired as hell last night for no good reason (other than maybe spending the day out on the water riding on the jet boat with my co-workers...fun, fun, fun!) and I couldn't seem to snap out of it. I got plenty of sleep last night, so I'm good to go today. The carnival rides and booths are still set up down on the waterfront for the 5 day long Cinco De Mayo festivities so it'll probably be busy downtown, but I'm feeling the urge to wander around Saturday Market so we'll see if I can work up the energy to brave the crowds.

Bored? In need of entertainment? Hungry? Let's do lunch.

No comments: