Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yay, I Won!

I'm liking this pool league thing. I'm really not a competitive person, so I'm kinda surprised. I'm also surprised when I win. So far, almost everyone has been really nice that we've played against, except the girl I played last night who didn't seem too thrilled with me when I tried to be jokey and friendly. Ah well. I'm just in it to have fun and the last two weeks I have, so it's all good. We're playing at home again next week, which I like because I'm comfortable there but is kinda bad because it's really easy to get distracted after 9 when the regular crowd shows up and the karaoke starts. As usual, I ended up keeping score (it's been this way since 8th grade...get the nerdy kid to be the scorekeeper) and by 10 last night, I was having a hard time focusing on the task at hand and not getting sucked into the goth-themed birthday festivities for Kris.

A little pool, a little black makeup, a few drinks and my night is golden.

No comments: