Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sean Who?

So last night I walked out my front door and there were tons of people standing around the intersection of 37th and Hawthorne. Dennis Kucinich supporters were waving their signs and reminding people to vote and the next thing I knew, Sean Penn came walking down the street with Dennis Kucinich. Yeah, that's right. Sean Penn. Madonna's ex. Robin Wright's husband. Academy award winning actor. The dude from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Hell yeah. I immediately called my roommate and she of course responded to my, "Hey, guess who I'm looking at across the street....Sean Penn!" with "Shut up. Are you kidding? I'm coming down right now." For about 10 minutes, we stood on our "front porch" and watched Sean Penn shake hands and sign stuff. Yeah, I love where I live.

No comments: