Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Rock Star Treatment

I sang "Rebel Yell" last night at Dante's and that was seriously the coolest...EVER. They gave me the full reverb, light show, guitar solo treatment and it was awesome!! After that, Jason, Corey, John and his friends and D and I went back over to the bar and Lara and Rachel were there so we hung out with them for awhile before finally going home. I did not want to get up this morning... I feel like crap and I didn't even drink last night. I think I've stressed myself out so much lately that I forced the guest room renovation to start early. Guh. I can't wait to spend a night down with my folks, kick back, hear more about their recent trip to Europe and just relax. I hope that's on the agenda for Saturday because I'm giving up a night with D to make it happen and I desperately need the break from things here...

No comments: