Sunday, June 06, 2004

Kinda Sorta On The Mend

As exciting as the evil robot voice posts were, I'm feeling considerably better today. My voice is still a little scratchy but audible (major improvement), so I think I'll be good to go at work tomorrow. The cough, however (which was only an issue in the last few days after a good laugh and has since gotten worse), makes me wonder just how much my body hates me right now. You know how your neck strains when you make the angry face and clench your teeth at people? Well, all the coughing has made it so I have no choice but to be a smiley, happy girl or suffer the neck pain. No angry face for me, which is fine because I'm in a good mood. I can actually hear out of both ears for the first time in four days! I'll be able to sing again by Friday! Woo hoo! It's amazing how much we take the normal functions of our bodies for granted only to be reminded of their value when we're temporarily without them.

No comments: