Monday, June 28, 2004

Too Much Is Never Enough

I slept for so long that I'm still tired, if that even makes any sense. I turned my laptop on last night around 7:30ish to defrag it and decided to just let it do its thing while I took a little nap. When 5:30am rolled around and I woke up, it had a system error and said I needed to run scandisc. So I did and restarted the defrag program and it was still going when I left for work at 8:20am. Bastard thing.

I didn't go to the zoo yesterday, but I did go to Costco and Sweet Tomatoes with Taryn and Dan, so that turned out better than wandering around by myself. Normally, I have no problem spending time alone, but lately I've desperately wanted company and get easily frustrated with people when I don't get it. This explains why I go out so much...I'd happily stay in more if it didn't mean being alone. It's not surprising that people don't want to hang out with me seeing as I've fired them all. I can say this: loneliness is the only thing bacon can't make better.

Still trying to decide if I want to go to comedy night or not. I keep hoping the ratio of funny to not funny will get better, so maybe tonight I won't be disappointed.

No comments: