Thursday, June 17, 2004

My Life As A Bitch

I've never had so many people in one night tell me I was being a bitch as I did last night. Wow. I suppose I could explain that by saying: from now on, don't talk to me when I have a pool cue in my hand on Wednesday night unless you're on my team or the other team. I'm easily distracted and need all of my concentration because I'm just not that good. It's fan-frickin'-tastic that people like me and want to talk to me, but please, unless you like the bitchy me, leave me alone until I'm done playing. Then I'll be my normal not-so-serious self.

Guh. This is exactly why I don't play team sports. I'm just not a competitive person. So, if I lose when I'm just playing for fun, then who cares. Talk to me all you want and feel free to distract me. If I lose when we're tied and I'm up last, then I care because it's not just about me anymore.

No comments: