Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The Sad But True Tale Of The Unwell Girl

All day yesterday, I felt ill. Too warm, swollen glands, achy joints, sore throat, pounding head...everything was wrong. It hit me like a cement truck not long after I woke up and got progressively worse as the day went on. By the time I got home, all I could do was crawl into bed and groan. I fell asleep and woke up 4 hours later, around 10:30p. I decided I should eat something and went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. The entire time I was standing there at the counter, I felt light-headed and a little sick. Everything was much better when I got back in bed and I went to sleep again at 11:30p. Slept straight through until the alarm went off at 7:30 this morning. My throat is still a little sore, but way better than yesterday. What the crap?

No comments: