Sunday, June 27, 2004

Nina's Not-So-Big Adventure

On Friday, I was bound and determined to see Dodgeball on Saturday. After going out Friday night, meeting some cool people visiting PDX from LA and then having a huge argument with a friend on the phone about said people (at one point he actually said, "You know what? Fuck you." and hung up. I had to call him right back and set him straight on what's ok to say to me and what's not.), I slept until 1:30pm and had enough time to get a haircut, come home and dye it and get ready to go out again. So, no movie. I could go see it today, but it's so nice out that I'm going to wander around at the zoo. While I would like company, no one has answered my text messages since Thursday except Taryn. That said, I've decided that everyone, except her, is fired.

No comments: