Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Photos And Donuts And Dante's, Oh My!

Had such a good time taking random, goofy pictures this past weekend. I want a digi cam, dammit! I'd take it with me everywhere and I'm sure people would eventually get sick of me snapping photos all over the place, but I just don't care. I'd forgotten how happy taking pictures makes me. The only thing is that I'm really not a fan of having my picture taken (unless I'm the one taking it...then it's just funny). I'm trying to get over that, though.

Also, I was very disappointed that I didn't get my bacon maple bar on Friday or Saturday. I decided that I need to start carrying bacon in my bag in case they're out at Voodoo. The donut people agreed.

The other thing I'd forgotten is what an adrenaline rush singing at Dante's is. I hadn't been since December and I always had a blast when I used to go with Darryl, but I somehow felt that I shouldn't go anymore after things went sour. Anyway, last night just made me smile. It felt good to be up there with those guys again and I'm going to have to start going again. Not every Monday, but more often than once in 5 months.

No comments: