Wednesday, January 09, 2002

She always seemed like she had her shit together...

I guess I'd better start this thing with this: Hi there. Welcome to my mindpurge. Take your shoes off and stay awhile. Just so everyone stays honest, here's a confession - contrary to popular belief, I really don't have my shit together. I've never actually said that out loud and I make a good show of hiding that fact from everyone who knows me. It's ok though, because I'm working on it. And one of these days, I really will have my shit together. But not today. Today, I'm still pretty lost. I'm hesitant to trust people. I'm afraid of getting my heart broken. I get frustrated when I don't have the words to express how I'm feeling. The list goes on and on. And I never tell anyone any of this. I guess I don't want to disappoint anyone. Anyway, like I said, I'm working on it.

No comments: