Sunday, March 02, 2003

The Last Days Of 28

Michael no showed last night, but remember Brian, the Canadian guy I met three weeks ago? Well he came down for the weekend and hung out with us at the show. I didn't know if he was for sure going to be there or not, but he said he tried to e-mail me to let me know he was coming (I never got an e-mail because he was spelling my address wrong). His friend wanted to start driving home right after so even though he wanted to come hang out at the house, he had to go. Bummer deal...he's a sweetie and we click like we've been friends for a long time.

Today, my folks showed up and took me to lunch, a movie and then dinner. Tomorrow they're taking me out to dinner after work to Todai. Woo hoo! 28 has been the most up and down year I've had to date, but at least it's been interesting... and hopefully 29 will be more of the same...

No comments: