Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Mi Casa Es Mi Casa

Starting tonight, I have the house to myself until Saturday. Shauna is heading to Seattle on a business trip and won't be back until the weekend. That's four nights of running around the house naked. Four nights of two hour, guilt-free bubble baths. Four nights of rockstar-style partying. Not that any of those things are on the agenda, but it's nice to know that I could, if I wanted, do any and all of them. ....what the hell am I talking about? I never run, let alone naked, around my house or anywhere for that matter. If I spend more than about 40 minutes in the tub I get pruny and I hate that. All the rockstars I know sit around their houses watching tv and drinking shitty beer like everyone else. The reality of the situation is going to be me, some canvas, some paint, maybe a sketchbook, some pencils and music. There will be a movie thrown in for good measure here and there and maybe I'll crank out some more jewelry to take over to the shop on Hawthorne. Sounds kinda dull, huh? Not to me.... to me, it sounds perfect.

No comments: