Saturday, March 08, 2003

So Much For That

Once the pizza got here and I changed into jeans and my "word to your mother" t-shirt, leaving the house again didn't make it's way onto the agenda. I keep thinking I should go the after hours at the guys' house, but I know as soon as I turn this thing off, I'm going finish my beer, put the rest of the pizza away, wash my face, brush my teeth and hit the sack. As usual, Nina: 0, Apathy: 1. Two reasons why I didn't go out tonight: I didn't feel like going alone and it would have been way more effort than I was willing to exert to get dolled up for the show. I'm not sure why I feel like I have to dress up since I know I'm going to end up hanging out with the same people I always hang out with and go home reeking of cigarettes. I don't even smoke.

One day, I'll get motivated. Not today, but one day.

No comments: