Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Say What?

Ok, so war....Bush....UN...blah, blah, blah.... I'm tired of hearing about it, frankly. Shit or get off the pot, dude. I don't want to hear about could this and might that. It's getting old and I'm getting desensitized. The number of protests and protesters "aren't relavent?" So fine. Do something then, for feck sake. Go in, kick ass and get the hell out. Just shut up about it already.

I heard the most ridiculous thing today, second-hand from someone who'd been listening to the radio. The dealie about the French not supporting us has apparently caused some folks to boycott the use of the word French when ordering your fried potatoes at the fast food joints. These people are wanting to call them "Freedom Fries." Pardon my French, but fuck that. No one calls them french fries anyway...they're just plain fries. Jackasses.

No comments: