Sunday, March 16, 2003

More Of The Same

Tooled around and window shopped yesterday until I picked up Shauna and we headed down to the show. Ryan's sister and her husband came up from Lebanon to visit and check out Dr. Theopolis and they loved it. It was so cute to see Michelle watching Ryan dance around like a sex machine and looking so proud of her baby brother. Shauna was tired after the show, so I dropped her off and went over to the house by myself. Ended up just being me, Dave, Jules, Jasmine (Jules' girlfriend) and Cha-Cha (Jasmine's friend) sitting around watching The Anna Nicole Show... ok, dude, seriously, was that woman a crack addict for the first part of her life and now she's got Ozzy-like brain damage? I felt like I was getting dumber just listening to her talk...or rather, slur. And her poor kid. Oh my gawd. He seems pretty normal and well adjusted, so apparently he hasn't taken after his mother in any way. So, after that was over and Wild On - Ibiza came on, Dave headed off to bed and that was my cue to head home. Sitting around with Jules would have been fine, but I'm still not all that thrilled with his girlfriend. Call me catty, but I'm just not a fan of the plastic type people. Ok, Barbie is cool, but only because she doesn't talk. If she did, I'm sure I'd want to bitch-slap her too. I was tired anyway, so I came home.

Today is laundry day and I've finished two loads, one's in the washer, one's in the dryer and I have two more to go. Between all that, we're finally going to watch One Hour Photo (ooo, creepy Robin Williams) and we've got The Ring, too. I think I'm going to wait to watch that one with Dave later in the week because I've been told it's gonna scare the beejeesus outta me and I'm a big wuss.

No comments: