Friday, August 15, 2003

What'd You Call Me, Punk?

So I went over to Captain Ankeny's on Wednesday after work to meet up with Owen, Matt and Eric for a beer or three. The night before, Matt had called Eric and I asked Matt to let Eric know just how I felt about him...*insert choice words here*. Eric responded in kind (he pulled out the "C" word!! LOL) and said I'd better show up at the Captain's. Met their friend Fun Rob (total goofball) and the five of us headed down to the Rialto to play pool. Owen's girlfriend Jody met us there and the next thing I knew, it was 10:15pm. I had planned to meet up with the karaoke crowd at 9:30pm so when I showed up at 11ish, Amy and Jason had already gone home. D'oh. Had a good time anyway with the Wednesday regulars and ended up closing the bar out with about 5 other people.

Last night I actually stayed home and watched the Secretary and the Rules of Attraction, both of which I liked. Shauna comes back from her trip tonight and then the party starts again.... I'm sooo sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: