Thursday, October 09, 2003

Interesting...Provocative...Well-Seasoned?

Well, it was another thrilling night at the Boiler Room, complete with drama galore. Watching it all was more than entertaining but my night was made good by the brief but much appreciated appearance of Corey (he's such a sweetie...now we just have to figure out how to get rid of his girlfriend....nah, just kidding) and singing "Proud Mary" at the end of the night with Patrick. As usual, I got the joy and privelage of driving all the drunk people home and I expect the good karma genie to grant me those wishes I've earned any day now. I have to go back to the bar today because I think I accidentally left my glasses there and being able to see is always good. Also, Amy and Jason are back from their So Cal vacation and Amy agreed to be my date for the party on Sunday so I don't have to sit in the corner by myself and sing songs like "It's My Party" or "Creep".... sweet!

No comments: