Thursday, October 30, 2003

Last Night...She Said....

Went to see Party Monster with Eric last night before going over to the bar to meet up with everyone. Crazy movie. I liked it and at some point, I'll have to see it again. Still couldn't convince Eric to come to karaoke with me. I did, however, get to wake up with D and that's always nice. I'm excited for tomorrow night (nothing better than playing dress up) and only need to get some fairy wings and antennae to complete the costume. The rest is all make-up and a really cool dress, which I already have. The band guys are playing a show at Mt. Tabor and the bar is having a costume party, so I can't wait to see everyone all dressed up.

...The more I talk to D and spend time with him, the more I just want to take care of him. He doesn't give himself enough credit for being a good friend and a good person. He's intelligent, articulate, witty, sensitive...incredibly beautiful. The fact that he doesn't seem to know makes him that much more attractive. And I wish I had the nerve to say this stuff to him out loud...

No comments: