Monday, April 26, 2004

Honey, I'm Home...

Got back from spending the night in Eugene a little bit ago and while I had a good time with my folks, it's nice to be home. My mom and I shopped ourselves silly (who knew I'd find more stuff on one shopping trip in frickin' Eugene than I have here in P-town in the last few months?) and I got to have a Dutch Baby and bacon for breakfast. Sweet.

So, check it out: I got picked to be in the finals of The Mentor over at Chris Magazine! And I'm the only girl! Hell yeah! Wait......now that I think about it, I don't actually know how many applicants there were. I mean, there were three finalists picked, but maybe there were only three applicants.... D'oh. Ah well, my first task is to make up a drinking game for a tv show. This is going to require some research....who's up for some drinking and tv watching?

No comments: