Tuesday, April 27, 2004

The Swan

I'm sorry to say that I'm completely addicted to The Swan. I know, it's a really bad show. I can't help myself, though. I don't want to watch it, but I must. Two women a week with lower self esteem than anyone I know telling the world their sob stories and going through a complete body overhaul....what's not to love? The only thing I can't deal with watching is the liposuction. There's got to be a less heinous looking way of vacuuming fat out of someone's ass and thighs. Seriously. It's the sickest thing ever. The repeated jabbing of a metal tube into human flesh is enough to make me look away and wait for the rhinoplasty to begin. The real reason I watch the show, besides seeing the plastic surgeons get really excited about cutting people up, is to see the before and after stuff at the very end. Oh yeah, and the post-op recovery footage is pretty sweet too... the ladies look like they've been beaten with baseball bats. I'm willing to suffer through hot wax or the occasional razor burn, but damn. You couldn't pay me enough money to be on that show.

No comments: