Thursday, April 08, 2004

I Don't Know If I Should Be Flattered Or Offended...

The following showed up in my inbox today:

Hi,
I noticed you're from Portland via a Yahoo member search (aati_bo_baati). You are a strikingly beautiful woman. I am a 38 year old married, white, professional, clean cut and passionate male, from Beaverton. I am looking for someone to get to know and potentially please on a semi-regular basis. I have pics I can send if you like. Please let me know if you might be interested and we can get to know each other a little bit. My email address is regardless30@yahoo.com and you can also IM me on AIM under the name Regardless30. No strings - just fun.

Sweet dreams,
Dave


This is just an example of how bizarre my world is, people. A word to the wise: unless someone specifically writes "I'm into having affairs with married men" in their Yahoo profile, it's probably a good bet that they aren't.

No comments: