Tuesday, April 06, 2004

You Look So Fine And I Really Wanna Make You Mine...

For starters, I can't get enough of that Jet song "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"... If I had the album, it'd be on repeat right now.

It was warm enough all weekend to wear a skirt during the day and wander around Saturday market. On a whim, I went and asked the friend I have a crush on if he wanted to have lunch with me, for which I'm quite proud of myself because I'm usually a wuss about that stuff. After he went back to work, I went to see Hellboy with Jason and Arthur and shortly thereafter decided I need to become pyrokinetic so I could have blue flame come out of my fingers... Jason quickly convinced me that it might be dangerous and I should just forget it. So I went home to change into warmer clothes and headed back downtown to meet up at the bar for the new Saturday night XV field trip with some of the girls. We decided the week before that we'd make it a regular Saturday thing and it's been nice to go somewhere other than the bar for awhile.

I got home Sunday around 1pm (crashed on Brad and Clarissa's couch at 5:30am...d'oh.) and decided it was going to be a "lay around and do as little as possible" day so I soaked in the tub for awhile and then put a towel on my wet hair, a robe on my body, a mud mask on my face, some cheese, salami and crackers on a plate and parked it on the couch to watch Buffy reruns. So nice! I eventually got motivated to get dressed and head down to the bar with my roommate, but didn't stay too late because I felt like I must have gotten a little bit of sun on my cheeks the day before and my eyes were bothering me... fun crowd there Sunday night, though.

I stayed home last night, which has become the trend since Darryl and I stopped seeing each other, and watched Fear Factor and part of the Average Joe finale. I can't figure out why all those girls were so interested in Adam.... I'm sure he's a good guy but after watching the show for about 45 minutes, I was already bored and didn't find him the least bit attractive. Gawd, maybe that attitude is exactly why I'm still single...

No comments: