Sunday, April 18, 2004

More Scientific Stuff

Pop Rocks are weird. Take a bunch of sugar, three different kinds of acid and some artificial flavor and color, processed with carbon dioxide, and presto! Pop Rocks. I want to know who dared whom to put this stuff in their mouth when the science guys were sitting around trying to come up with a new candy craze. Seriously, it would have had to've been a dare. I can't even believe I'm eating it right now. If you accidentally swallow before the stuff is done popping, it really doesn't feel that great in your throat. The lollipop that comes with it has stained my tongue blue, which I'm sure looks extra special, and the sour apple flavor never really turns from sour to apple. It's just sour. I'd like to stop eating it, but for some sick reason, I can't. What the ingredients list fails to mention is the copious amounts of heroin in this stuff.

How old am I again?

No comments: