Thursday, December 26, 2002

Back to the grind

There's just something about temping that chaps my hide. The fact that people assume you're an idiot because you haven't been adequately trained to answer their seemingly simple questions is probably the worst part for me. I'm a smart girl and I learn things quick if given the chance, so when people look at me like I'm something they just wiped off the bottom of their shoe when I say I don't have the answer to their question, but I'd be happy to find out, it's a little annoying. Being the receptionist means always being cheery and basically playing hostess for the office. I can do that if the people who come in aren't being assholes. I guess what I'm saying is this: grumpy people suck.

Thank gawd I spent all all those years studying acting....

No comments: