Tuesday, December 24, 2002

It's Christmas Eve...do you know where your beer is?

I am shocked at how easy shopping was today. Got a parking space right in front of the doors at the mall, didn't have to wait in line at Hickory Farms or the calendar kiosk or Bath and Body Works, didn't have to deal with any traffic, found Lindemans raspberry ale for cheap at Cost Plus Marketplace and the pie was ready an hour early. What the crap? Not that I'm complaining, but what the crap? I thought Christmas eve was supposed to be the most heinous shopping day of the year and it turned out to be quite pleasant, actually. Came home and cracked open the bottle of wine I picked up and now I'm gonna make chocolate chip cookies. Just goes to show that low expectations make for pleasant surprises...

No comments: