Wednesday, December 18, 2002

C'mon and take a free ride

The bus was so full this morning that the four people at my stop all had to get on through the backdoor. What does that mean? Free rides for everyone! Woo! Add to that a fairly slow day at work (good thing since two people were out sick and I'm still learning), an interview at Owen's office that seemed to go well and a nice, chatty bus driver on the way home. Excellent. If I could guess why my day went so well, I'd have to give credit to the conversation last night. Nothing like laughing hysterically to get me in a good mood. Oh, and the thought of adding "in your pants" to my phone greeting: "Hey, this is Tiffany...I can't come to the phone right now so leave a message in your pants and I'll get back to you much sooner than normal. Thanks!"

No comments: